Thank you for your continued support of VIVE Cosmos. The software has been updated as of 11.15.19.
Below you’ll find detailed information on the topics addressed. Please update from your Vive console to ensure you have the latest version.
- Disabled USB power saving by default, which can improve the experience on Vive Wireless Adapter.
- Added the ability for users to set Origin as the default home environment.
- Users will now be notified when there’s a software update, with a link to the release notes.
- Updated language strings for French and Spanish.
- Adjusted the behavior of ViveVR startup, now will no longer launch automatically on boot.
[OOBE & Room Setup]
- Fixed an issue where the initial setup was erroneously blocked by certain anti-virus applications.
- Fixed a bug that did not allow the setup guide to be resumed.
- Fixed a bug that could cause the Room Setup to crash.
- Fixed DPI scaling of icons on high DPI 4K screens.
- Added a pop–up dialog to remind users to pair the controllers before performing Room Setup.
- Fine-tuned the boundary system and anti-aliasing to improve visual quality.
- Updated Japanese and Czech strings in Room Setup.
- Updated Viveport Infinity icon on the Overview and Viveport pages.
- Updated the download icon for content to now show the download progress directly on the app tile.
- Updated strings for German, Spanish, Finish, French, and Polish.
- Fixed an issue where the default minimum boundary transparency wasn’t aligned with the settings option.
- Fixed a bug where the loading scene does not close when content is ready to play.
- Fixed a bug where an extra pointer would appear during the loading scene while content is being run.
We encourage you to share feedback via the Vive Cosmos forum so we can continue to work on solutions that bring you the best VR experience possible.