Thank you for your continued support of VIVE Cosmos. The software has been updated as of 12.2.19.
Below you’ll find detailed information on the topics addressed. Please update from your Vive console to ensure you have the latest version.
- Improved the dynamic jitter UX
- Refined the tracking indication timing during room setup
- Improved tracking of punching movement in boxing games
- Optimized tracking of throwing actions
- Fixed IPD display no showing up during tracking indication
- Fixed GPU memory leak
- (BETA) Added support for “Performance Priority mode” in Settings/Video to improve headset display experience
- Rename executable file to prevent a bug where “Call of Duty: Modern Warfare” wouldn’t run due to a filename keyword filter.
- Updated localization strings for resetting room setup and adjusting the headphone position.