Thank you for your continued support of VIVE Cosmos. The software has been updated as of 6.2.2020.
Below you’ll find detailed information on the topics addressed in 18.104.22.168a. Please update from your Vive console to ensure you have the latest version.
- Cosmos & Cosmos Elite
- Improved double image effect when hit heavy loading content.
- Updated the hidden area mesh to solve the content crash that exists with UE 4.24.
- Tuning content start up timing to avoid performance drop.
- Fixed error 210 to avoid only showing black screen and error 216 to avoid miss detect SteamVR status.
- Improved the stability when cable or adapter (miniDP to DP) hotplug are connected.
- Fixed compositor initialization fails on AMD graphic card for the PC does not install DirectX 9.
- Fixed vrserver cannot be closed normally after Vive Console was closed.
- Fixed the screenshot notification does not disappear.
- Fixed reading the AMD graphic card driver version incorrect.
- Block initialization if it is not using external Display card.
- While HMD is in standby, stop updating in mirror mode.
- Fixed the ViveLens didn’t auto relaunch in some cases.
- Fixed the low battery notification overlap on left and right controller.
- Fixed blurred scene when pressing “RETURN TO ORIGIN” on Origin.
You can provide feedback and discuss the update over in our forums.